Check out odds, plays and more for the Los Angeles Rams vs. New York Giants NFL Week 6 matchup on October 17, 2021.© Provided by Sports Illustrated Oct 7, 2021; Seattle, Washington, USA; Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson (27) runs the ball against the Seattle Seahawks during the first quarter at Lumen Field. Mandatory Credit: Joe Nicholson-USA TODAY Sports
The New York Giants (1-4) are double-digit, 10-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, October 17, 2021 against the Los Angeles Rams (4-1). The over/under is 48 in this matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Rams vs. GiantsView the original article to see embedded media.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over the current 48-point total in four of five games this season.
- In 60% of New York's games this season (3/5), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's total of 48.
- The two teams combine to score 48.8 points per game, 0.8 more than the total in this contest.
- This contest's total is three points fewer than the 51 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Rams and their opponents have scored an average of 51.4 points per game in 2020, 3.4 more than Sunday's total.
- The 45.0 PPG average total in Giants games this season is 3.0 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Rams stats and trends
- Los Angeles has played five games, with three wins against the spread.
- Los Angeles' games this year have eclipsed the over/under four times in five opportunities (80%).
- This year, the Rams rack up just 0.4 more points per game (28.2) than the Giants give up (27.8).
- Los Angeles is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 27.8 points.
- The Rams average just 0.4 fewer yards per game (408.2) than the Giants give up per contest (408.6).
- The Rams have five giveaways this season, while the Giants have six takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles' matchup with the Giants.
Giants stats and trends
- New York has covered the spread on two occasions this season.
- New York's games this year have hit the over three times in five opportunities (60%).
- This year the Giants put up just 2.6 fewer points per game (20.6) than the Rams surrender (23.2).
- New York is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it scores more than 23.2 points.
- The Giants average just 7.6 fewer yards per game (380.6) than the Rams give up (388.2).
- When New York amasses more than 388.2 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Giants have five giveaways this season, while the Rams have six takeaways.
Home and road insights
- The average total in Giants home games this season is 44.3 points, 3.7 fewer than this matchup's over/under (48).
- The average point total in Rams away games this season is 50.8 points, 2.8 more than this outing's over/under (48).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/los-angeles-rams-vs-new-york-giants-nfl-week-6-odds-plays-and-insights/ar-AAPrw5a699